Water and water management play a key role in sustainable development. Requirements of ISO 14046 are a starting point to improve water management both at the local and global level.
The standard ISO 14046 has been created to harmonize requirements related to the assessment of water footprint, taking into account the impact on water quality.
Certification for ISO 14046 is recommended to all organizations and government agencies that wish to promote sustainable development in the field of water management.
Why to certify with us
- Our experts have a long experience in the field
- We are prepared to cater for your individual needs
- We offer fair pricing in line with the trend to reduce operational costs of organizations
Benefits of the Certification
- You will get an internationally recognized certificate
- Better and more timely risk assessment of the impact on water quality
- Better planning in the field of water management
- Minimizing risks of negative impact on water quality
The most requested certification
Would you like to learn more about the certification for ISO 14046? Contact us and together we will find an optimum solution for your organization.